This is a very delicious and nutritious rice recipe,A quick flavorful rice recipe best suited for kids, Rice is the most demanded foods consumed by most us. It's also an essential staple food that's extensively eaten in Asia. Rice is a healthy food as well as an essential nutritious diet which contains a lot more than 15 minerals and vitamins which help to protect us against diseases and make certain nutritious growth. carrot rice recipe is actually a nutritious and quick rice recipe for breakfast and lunch boxes.
carrot rice recipe is actually a nutritious and quick rice recipe for breakfast and lunch boxes. This easy carrot pulao is mildly spiced and simply well prepared in jiffy but it's very healthy. this pulav recipe is great for people who does not want to eat raw carrot but require some healthy recipes for lunch. This rice recipe goes very well with dal or raita.
Ingredients used in Carrot Rice
Red chilli powder - 1 tea spoon.
Curry leaves - 2 springs.
Bay leaves - 2 number.
Cumin seeds - 1 tea spoon.
Mustard seeds - half tea spoon.
Green chilies sliced - 2 number.
Medium onion chopped - 1 number.
Grated carrot - 1 number.
Basmati rice cooked - 2 cups.
Turmeric powder - half tea spoon.
Garam masala powder - half tea spoon.
Chopped coriander leaves - 1 bunch.
Cooking oil - 3 teaspoons.
Salt - to taste.
1. Heat oil in a deep frying pan, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and bay leaf, saute it.
2. Then add onions, green chilies and fry till onions are transparent.
3. In the same pan, add grated carrot and curry leaves. Saute for a while then add salt, chili powder, turmeric powder and garam masala and let it cook.
4. Then add cooked rice and let it cook by mixing for about 3-4 minutes.
5. At last, garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve it hot.